Tuesday 5 April 2016

Queue Loo Poo Who?

Smallest came to wake me up this morning but I was in a deep sleep. He held my hand (he is so gentle sometimes) and I woke up to find him staring at me which made me jump. He looked at me and said "who did you think was holding your hand?". He's so funny.

The snow is clearing but it was still minus something and although the sun was shining it was still quite cold. I went to work once the boys were off to school. Today I had to take goodies for coffee break becuase Jan was ill. I got a text message last night that read "Mum said to tell you that Jan isn't coming today, nudge nudge wink wink know what I mean?" and a cookie emoji. Cheeky. Today I repotted many many tomatoes (or tomaydos) and potentillas which have changed their name for some reason. I did lots of others too but I can't remember their names.

Huffle and I had lunch and then I mopped all floors downstairs and the bathrooms. Huffle went off to the airport to pick up Grandma and Grandad. Their flight was 20 minutes early in taking off but only 3 minutes early on landing (where did the missing 17 minutes go?). Huffle waited and waited and waited and eventually they came out and made their way here but not before they showed off their Leicester City Scarves.

I Facetimed Moo while I made Cinnamon Cake and Banana Loaf and when the boys came home, they entertained her with stories and piano playing and general silliness. The boys and I had our dinner earlier because Smallest had football tonight. I took Smallest to football tonight as everyone got home later than we expected. While I was gone, they emptied their cases of goodies for everyone.

A new duvet for Small, coffee, tea bags, footy socks, weathers, kitchen towels, tee shirts, jumper, stock cubes, fruit flakes, angel delight, lots of Easter treats, Turkish delights, Beano magazines, gardening magazine, penguins, playing cards, Top Trumps, Jellies

There was a lot of chatter and giggles and story telling before bed.

WELCOME GRANDMA AND GRANDAD - HOPE THE WEATHER IS NOT TOO BAD FOR YOU.

 

No comments: