Saturday 30 April 2016

Anyone for tennis?

Huffle and I had another trip out by ourselves and left the kids at home. I don't think they moved from in front of the TV except to brush their teeth and get their tablets. We went back to the charity shop where they were selling garden and patio stuff. I wish we hadn't bothered because there was nothing. We cheered ourselves up by visiting the bakery. It was nice to be out on our own though.

The football was on when we got home (Stoke v Sunderland) so all the boys watched while I sat upstairs and watched one of my programmes and did a dot to dot (so rock n roll).

We had a tiny snack and went off to football practice. I walked to the pharmacy to get Smallest's eye drops (can't remember whether I mentioned that the Allergy Doctor prescribed the wrong dosage for him and luckily the Pharmacist picked it up nd got it changed). I went to a different pharmacy today and asked them to transfer the prescription but when they asked for his date of birth, I give him Small's birth year by mistake. It all got very confusing until I realised what I had done. Eventually the other pharmacy said they would fax it through. Luckily I decided not to wait as it took six hours. I will pick it up another day. At football Huffle and Small didn't get to play as all the pitches were full. Smallest worked hard and we were hungry by the end so went out for dinner.

We went to the burger place, all freshly made so it takes a while and we took Smallest's new game Bananagram with us.

This afternoon we spent a couple of hours on the tennis court. The sun was very warm and we had a lot of water breaks plus a few wine gum stops. Smallest and I ran out of energy first, Smallest HAD played football for an hour earlier and I hurt my shoulder again.

When we got home we started Small's new game Monopoly Puzzle which starts as a huge foam 3D puzzle and then you play the game but we tried for an hour and then I put some together later. It may take time!

This evening we all watched Britains Got Talent.

 

No comments: