Wednesday 27 April 2016

The yawning King

Yesterday my shoulder was hurting and I was wondering whether to go to aerobics today. Smallest said "have you paid" YES "how much did you pay?" $10 "ummmmmmm, I think you should go". Fair enough. So I did. I did most of it but cut down on the weights a bit and did a plank with my bum in the air. I'm glad I went, thanks Smallest.

The boys got me out of bed earlier and had already had their breakfasts. They have so much extra time now, it works perfectly for them and they don't seem to make a mess either! Smallest was supposed to see MrsPiano at break but forgot (what am I going to do with him?) still he did a good long practice on the piano when he got home and doubly practised the part he is having trouble with so its not all bad, plus he says he will go and see her tomorrow.

Huffle was very busy today and I didn't see him much. After Aerobics I went off to Suffolks to dig out her Acer Tree from the grass (nice and easy) and two gorse bushes (not so easy). In fact I broke my very special, very old, digs out any tree, spade (though I was standing on the end at the time and using it as a lever). It took me an hour to do all three and I was knackered by the end. She caught me lying on her deck in the sunshine when she arrived home and made me a nice cup of tea while I moved the roots to the garage. She also made me lunch and we had a nice catch up and chat. She insisted on paying me though I was happy to do it as a friend. She wants me to do more work in the garden for her and feels happier paying and not so guilty. I came home with the little tree but I'm not convinced it is alive. We'll see. I planted it when I got home.

I made some pizza dough in the bread machine for tea and sorted some washing before the kids came home. Small thought he had broken his finger but I think it's just bruised. Same thing as usual, a football hit the end of his middle finger. He could bend it and it wasn't swollen, plus much later he said it had improved and went off to basketball.

Freaky face swap with Smallest and Huffle

I managed to get the pizzas cooked despite putting the bread machine away with the still proving dough in it!!!! The boys did a chore, played on their tablets and ate their pizza all before 5:30pm when Huffle took them to basketball. He is giving me another rest evening as he has to work away next Wednesday so I will have to do it and he will no doubt be tired. I knitted, watched a scary series, emptied and filled the dishwasher, sorted more washing, did a dot to dot and had a shower. Very resting.

 

 

No comments: