Wednesday 5 December 2012

What a day!

Disturbed nights sleep again. All of us. Wind blowing the vents. Smallest thought he had had an accident but hadn't. Small so tired he couldn't sleep!

Huffle went off to work. Small went off to school. Smallest and I sat waiting for his friend M to arrive for the morning. M arrived and the two of them disappeared into the basement, playing Wii, Lego, tabletennis, table football. Then they rushed upstairs to his bedroom, playing his CD's, dancing, hiding,looking at books. Then it was downstairs jumping on the furniture - OH NO! WE DONT DO THAT IN THIS HOUSE. Up, down, Basement, Up down, basement. It was a whirlwind which I was glad I was no part of. The pair of them where like two sillies all morning. In the meantime I got a phone call from Huffle's boss. OMG! Huffle had chest palpitations and they had called an ambulance. He had been checked over by the paramedics and was given the all clear but they took him anyway to just check. He has to be given a monitor for 48 hours next week. Apparently he was experiencing this earlier in the week but didn't mention it to me. I am not happy. He should tell me, I think he will in future - he didn't want to bother me!!!! His Boss and Secretary stayed with him all the time and as I had the two boys all morning I decided not to go. I was going to go later but Huffle wasn't there too long and endedp coming home. I spent a long time Skyping Yahoo - lovely friend (miss her).

I took M to DayCare and we met his friends there. When we got home Smallest was still very silly so I told him he needed to calm down. He sat and nicely did a puzzle. I put away my Summer Tyres and attempted to put away the Canna and Dahlia Bulbs.

Huffle came home, had lunch, skyped Grandma and we all went and watched some of Star Wars on our bed. Smallest got bored and ended up having a bath. We skyped Moo (not long now).

I crocheted and made dinner. Huffle rested. He has been given the rest of the week off. LizzieDotDot skyped me and we had a chat (miss her too).

Small came home from school, achey from Rock Climbing but desperate to go and play at his friend's house. His friend rang, I gave him a lift, came home, made burgers for they boys dinner and Carrot, Tomato and Spinach Soup for me and Huffle.

Mrs Royal visited, had a cup of tea and a chat. Small played on the computer (while it worked - it is going back again!!!). I picked up Small from his friends house and came home and we all had dinner together.

Small had a bath and soaked his aching limbs. Smallest went and 'entertained' him. Huffle watched some TV and I blogged. I'm exhausted - what a day!

Congrats to Kate on being pregnant, shame she has to have that horrible morning sickness. I haven't heard a lot about it here, only from the BBC Radio I listen to all day.

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

All our love to Huffle. Do they know what caused palpitations? xx