Tuesday 3 February 2015

Bored but clean

Huffle went off to work in my car and came home with his office chair and various other things to deck out his 'office'. The school bus was running today so the boys went off on that. I stayed at home and cleaned and cleaned and cleaned. It was a very boring day. I hate cleaning but I do like it when it is done.

I split up the cleaning with some BBC viewing, knitting and lunch.

I made dinner, the boys came home and played in the snow outside, Huffle came home and we all ate dinner quickly in order to get out for football training. I dropped the boys and Huffle off and went and did a bit of essential shopping and then joined them back at the football place.

They both did really well and now we have to decide if they are going to carry on for the Spring session. This will involve two nights, one a game and one a practice and we need to work out if we can fit that in. Obviously Small's snowboarding will be finished and of course they both really want to do it. Registration is this Saturday morning which co-insides with the Hamlets Winter Festival. We think both the kids are on the float but as yet nothing has been said.

They went to bed when we got back. They were very tired.

 

 

 

No comments: