Tuesday 10 February 2015

Weary Winners

I had a terrible nights sleep because everytime I turned, everything hurt. Now my ribs, hip, legs and neck hurt. Huffle ordered me to stay at home and do little if anything at all. He worked from the bunker and the kids went to school.

I poddled slowly around the house doing little bits here and there including Skyping Moo and trying to sort out a Paypal account while Huffle sorted our online banking (which the bank decided to remove for no reason). I think we spent nearly all morning sorting that and finally had lunch.

ExerciseNic came round this afternoon for a cup of tea and to deliver our winnings from the photo contest. I got $30 and Huffle got $10. Wahooooo. Apparently though (and I'm not taking anything away from our glory), there were 8 entries and 6 of them were ours he he he he.

The rest of the afternoon I knitted and watched Mr Selfridge and made dinner. When the boys came home they got ready for football, quickly Skyped Moo and then we had dinner.

We all went to football this evening. Smallest was getting very frustrated with his team mates, either not passing to him or not working as hard as him. We also found out one of them was called Wolfie (and I think that's his real name!). The two youth coaches were useless tonight and I got quite frustrated too watching them not watching the kids and playing with their phones. I will have to stay away in future as I got quite annoyed. Smallest still enjoyed it though.

While we were watching Small, we met an English lady who knew the Royals (in fact we later realised that Mrs Royal had told this lady that she should meet me as I had only just moved here). I found out where I could buy Cheshire Cheese, that her husband was president of the football club and lots of other things. She was there watching her daughter train. It's a small world.

We came home, the boys went to bed and Huffle and I watched TV and had a pot of tea and a few Heroes.

 

 

 

No comments: