Friday 6 February 2015

Pants are mandatory

Temperatures were much warmer today and the sun shone all day. Last night though we had another couple of inches of snow. In fact, we have had snow 28 out of 32 days. Unbelievable. Moo is very jealous and has said she will be coming in February from now on so she can take full advantage of the snow. In our eyes that means an extra shovelling person - wahoooo.

The boys went to school, Huffle worked in the Bunker and I picked up a lovely lady and took her to knitting (her husband was so very grateful). Knitting wasn't too busy or noisy and I managed to finish my project off (it's a secret) and started a pair of yoga socks for myself. El, Mich, MrsBasement, Sand and I are starting a yoga class on Monday so we gotta have socks right? (That's my Canadian accent!).

When I got home Huffle and I had lunch together and then I cleared the rest of the drive that he had started earlier. It wasn't thick but there was plenty and while Huffle broke the ice I went for a walk down to the bottom of the garden and took some wintery photos.

It looks like there is a monkey in the tree in the top right one!!

The boys came home, got ready and we all went off to swimming armed with swimming towels, beavers and scouts uniform, chilli and rice for two and Apple juice cartons.

After swimming (today was mid term reports, Small is doing well but it doesn't matter too much as he has passed this badge already and Smallest needs to work on his breaststroke), the boys ate their chilli and rice in the car on the way to our Hamlets Legion where they were helping with the movie night. Tonight's viewing was Big Hero 6.

Huffle and I came home and had our chilli and watched a bit TV before getting the kids stuff ready for tomorrow for the Winter Carnival. OMG its all go these days.

The boys had a good time at the Movie Night, Smallest came home at 8ish and Small stayed until 9:30pm.

 

 

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great photos, busy busy bees.x