Wednesday 2 November 2016

Blood, Sweat and Muffins

Last night, around 10pm, Master Smallest came downstairs and said "I'm going to finish playing". WITH WHAT I said. "My Mouth" he said. He sat on my knee and cuddled me and stuck his tongue out at Huffle. He was sleep walking and I took him back to bed. What's that all about? Small used to sleep walk and I know I did as a child. It is supposed mean you are troubled, but what can he be troubled about? I was also told today, that you can sleepwalk when not well and he has been seal coughing again. Oh dear.

This morning I went to aerobics. ExerciseNic didn't feel like we were 'all there' today and so set us some weight challenges on the floor. I like them but they were harder than they looked. After exercise I went to Suffolks house and sampled her Paleo Pancakes (made with eggs and bananas and a tiny bit of coconut flour). They were very nice and we had mixed fruit on top. However, I had my normal indigestion problems afterwards. The same as I would have with pancakes made with milk and flour. So Suffolk thinks it's the sugars in the fruits that are causing me problems and not the flour or the milk. Later I talked to ClownRose about it as she knows about foods and stuff and she said it could be because we digest fruits in a different way to other foods and mixing fruit with other things makes it hard to digest. Ahhhh interesting.

I got home and went for a walk with ClownRose before the boys came home and then I made dinner. Huffle had to run the mower out of petrol today in order to put it away for the Winter. He drove around and around the garden until it ran out and then drained the oil from it. It sounded like a comedy of errors as the oil was pouring out quicker than he could catch it!

Dinner was served in sittings today as Smallest had a football practice early so he had his first and then played on his tablet. The rest of us had dinner a bit later and Smallest and Huffle went off to football where Smallest had a bad nosebleed after being hit by the ball. Huffle delivered some muffins to Coach who ate two of them before he got home and liked them. We got an email checking Smallest was okay from Coach and MrSchmooze from the club. Huffle is suspicious why everyone is suddenly being nice to us and I think it's just that they realise we are not as bad as they originally thought. We are just misunderstood.

Small and I went to basketball. OMG I don't know how Small plays with these kids. They don't listen, they mess about. I told him he didn't have to go anymore but he's happy to continue for now.

Photos I borrowed from the School website of when the boys got their awards

 

 

No comments: