Monday 7 November 2016

Growbags

Oh my god! These bloody clocks going backwards and forwards is THE most ridiculous thing EVER. We changed all the clocks yesterday after we forgot Saturday of course, when you have as many clocks as we do, we obviously forget one or two. Small changed his last night but when I went in to him I got confused and said I had already changed it when I hadn't. Smallest was confused because I went in to him and he thought his clock wasn't working. Our clock in the bedroom said 7:30 so I got up because I thought Huffle said last night "I changed the clock" but in reality he said "have you changed the clocc?". The confusion it has caused in this house over the last two mornings is just SO ANNOYING! Then I woke to the message that I hadn't posted the blog last night (thanks Grandad).

One of the first things I normally do is to put the radio on. We have a digital internet radio which means I can still listen to Radio One. For some reason, it wouldn't play today and told me it wasn't on my favourite list. Well it's been there for at least seven years. The kids were complaining their gloves weren't washed or missing. There was frost over the grass. We all got up too early. What a crap start. Like a typical Monday used to be when I worked full time!!!!!!

I put the first wash of the day on before 6:45am and by 9am I had pretty much finished, bar the drying. Huffle kept trying to tell me I should be grateful for the clocks going back but I hate it. IT DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!!

Mid morning I decided to try my new app called Couch to 5k. It involves me warming up for 5 minutes, running for 1 minute, walking for 1.5 minutes six times and then a cool down of a 5 minute walk. I used to run once a week with a running group and we got to around 4miles but that was over five years ago. This app tells me when to run and when to walk and gives me encouragement every now and then. Apparently I'm awesome. I can't stop eating so I thought maybe doing more exercise might help! I came home, finished drying the washing and had lunch with Huffle. Later I did some shopping.

This afternoon I went for a walk with ClownRose. Early evening my legs started to ache. The boys came home. Smallest is in the volleyball team (they had cuts today and although he says he is the worst player on the team, he didn't get cut). The kids had their piano lessons while I made dinner. They are working towards their Christmas Recital.

After dinner, Smallest and I went over to ClownRose and LittleMo's house. We drew, played and drank wine (well not the kids). Smallest entertained BabyFin very well.

Both boys are growing very quickly. Small has grown 10cm in four months and Smallest has grown 7cm in ten months. Smallest said to Small today "you had better stop growing".

No comments: