Wednesday 23 November 2016

C'mon Ben

Another cold one with -2* but temperatures are going up with the oncoming rain and we should be back in positive figures tomorrow.

The boys went off wearing their snow boots and coat and gloves. No snow pants yet! I left Huffle taking calls and went to aerobics with Small's Tuba so I could drop it off afterwards. There was only Orange and I there today and it was hard - nowhere to hide today! Afterwards I waked with ExerciseNic and her dog and then came home, forgetting to take the Tuba to school.

I popped to MrsRoyals to give her some money for our new Downpipe Stone and just happened to be there in time for coffee so I stayed and drank and chatted and then took the Tuba back to school.

Huffle and I had lunch together and watched an episode of First Dates. Huffle did a bit of painting yesterday and today. He is slowly working his way around the dado (chair) rail and door frames. It is looking much better (it gets a lot of bashing).

This afternoon I showered, made a Curried Cauliflour Soup for tomorrow and made a start on tonight's dinner of Salmon and New Potatoes. I also went round to MrsRoyals again as she wanted to get rid of a picture she had. It was a 1950's Map of Leicestershire and our village was on it. It is now proudly hanging on our wall.

As soon as the boys came home they ran up to Small's room and watched I'm a Celebrity Live (sometimes it doesn't get loaded on until much later so they don't get a chance to see it).

Smallest and I went off to football practice this evening and Small and Huffle went to basketball.

This evening I introduced Smallest to Grizzly Adams. He liked it.

No comments: