Thursday 10 November 2016

SmeeeeegHeeeadd

Huffle went in to the office today to meet his new boss. The fifth boss in as many years. This one is another woman. Huffle is always to keen to learn how people arrived here and what their stories are. She has connections to Scotland and one very famous Great Great Great Grandmother who wrote a book about being shipwrecked on her way to Canada and unfortunately had to resort to canablism as they were shipwreched for over four weeks. Not only did she eat one of her fellow passengers but it also happened to be her fiancé (he was dead though). All this was told to Huffle during his chicken sandwich. He found this hilarious. Anyway with this new boss, comes new responsibilities at work which he is very pleased about. Well done Huffle.

The boys went off to school and I had the whole house to myself for approximately ten minutes before I went off to the Greenhouse for a morning of cuttings with Red and Jan. Jan had made us delicious chocolate shortbread (I have the recipe and will be making it shortly). There was a lot of talk about Trump and how awful he will be for Canada. That's it, we're moving!!!!! Where to now? I do believe he is a complete idiot but I'm sure it will all die down soon.

I came home for lunch by myself - ahhhhhhhhhh - and then after a bit of washing, I decided to do Day2 of my Couch to 5k. This time it was 30minutes (5 mins more than Monday and with an extra 1 minutes run) and it made a huge difference. It was really difficult and my legs hurt from yesterday's aerobics. Still, I did it and I am awesome apparently though I am dreading the next one!

I came home, got my breath back and tried to play a piano piece that Small is working on. I thought I had done really well and when Small came home I played it to him. "It's very good Mummy but do you know you are playing the singing part and not the piano part?" OHHHHHHHHHHH, no wonder it wasn't toooo hard! Both boys did their piano practice and both have changed their minds over one of the songs they are doing. Small is doing My Favourite Things and Smallest is doing Frosty the Snowman. Unfortunately their Recital is the day after Moo gets here.

Huffle came home and we had dinner and then Small and him went off to Football practice where Small got another goal (Grandad does it matter if the goal was in the wrong end? Does that mean you will take money off him? In which case, forget I said anything).

Smallest and I played Wii Play where he pretty much beat me at everything except fishing and shooting. Who'd have thought me, a vegetarian, would be so good at fishing and shooting?

This evening we watched The Apprentice. Who writes Sugars lines? And why is Karen such a sour face?


Huffle found this picture on Facebook. All these people, have died in 2016 wow how sad!

 

No comments: