Sunday 27 November 2016

Scully shops at Dunilm

Huffle woke up early and got up to watch the Stoke game (won) with the kids. I stayed in bed and rested my neck (still sore but not nearly as bad).

After breakfast we all got ready to go out to take Smallest to his party at The Laser Quest over in Richmond Hill which is about 40 minutes away. We made Small come with us as we were due to be away for over four hours. We dropped Smallest off with his present and took Angel (one of the boys Mums) off to the Mall where we wandered aimlessly round for two hours (very boring and very dull). Huffle kissed a moose, Small blowdried Huffle's hair with a Dyson hairdryer, Angel and I sat in a comfy chair in a bathroom department, we learned that a huge department store didn't do children's clothes anymore and sat and had a hot drink in the food court to waste time.

The latest craze in the Malls is to ride around on these electric animals. $60 for an hour. Some of the parents were also riding in the back with their kids!!!!!

We picked up Smallest and went for dinner at Nonnas Oven which was very nice. Smallest had alread eaten so he just had a piece of garlic bread while Huffle ate Lasange and Small and I had handmade pasta.

At home we sat and relaxed while the boys played on the computer. Huffle Skyped Grandma and Grandad and caught up on the week's news.

I might copy this for our Christmas urns

Smallest and I played table tennis and I won one game and then he beat me. Then he beat Huffle too. The little bugger!

We sat and watched I'm a Celebrity and the Xfactor results. Wow! Thank goodness Honey G has gone, what a load of rubbish and who the hell os voting for Shut up Martin. Stop giving him airtime!

 

No comments: