Thursday 24 November 2016

Shut up Martin

It snowed through the night but the roads were clear. It just left a good dusting on the cars and by the time I went out (late morning) it was all a big slush!

Kids went to school. Huffle worked in the basement and did a bit more painting. I went to the doctors to pick up something they had left for me and then went on and did a food shop. I forgot my quarter (25c) for the trolley and a very kind lady gave me one. I didn't have a lot to get and popped in to Suffolk's for a cup of tea and a chat before heading off home for lunch with Huffle.

This afternoon I found Small's football kit (which he needed for this evening) stuck at the bottom of his laundry basket with his stinky socks and wet towlels. Half of me wanted to teach him a lesson and leave them but the other half of me, nice Mummy, had to get them washed and dried ready. I told him though, if he did it again, I would make him wash his own kit for the rest of the season. Tonight, he brought them down to the washing machine after his shower.

After I did all the washing, I made dinner and sorted out some of the kitchen drawers. The boys came home, did piano practice and watched I'm a Celebrity. After dinner, small and Huffle went to Small's football and Smallest and I watched a bit of TV and started a jigsaw. Smallest went to bed earlier tonight as he came home in a very sensitive mood. Mind you, I have felt quite sensitive today too and we are all very tired. Huffle thinks it's the weather.

 

No comments: