Friday 4 November 2016

Molly Mustang

Smallest showed me a bruise he has on his bum. One of his friends (some friend) kicks him when they play football. I told him to tell him it's not appropriate and he said he didn't care, he still did it. I said to tell him I would get involved and tell his Mum. However, today I got a call from the school to say that Smallest had teased his friend and his friend then kicked him. There were very hurt but emotionally rather than physically. They were more worried about their friendship being hurt! Yeah right. When Smallest came home we questioned him and the real story is.......... Friend, who we will now call Swan (purely because when I tried to text his name to Huffle, predictive text kept changing it to Swan), kicked Smallest. Smallest teased him (because we have taught him not to kick back!!) and Swan kicked him again repeatedly even though a teacher told him to stop. Both boys got sent to the Principal and she sorted it out. How? By telling them it was unacceptable behaviour. No punishment. Just a call to me to say it had happened. What about a call to Swan's parents, who incidentally we do know and consider them as friends. Do they know? I DONT KNOW! Did they call us to say how sorry they were? NO!

This morning I went to knitting. The wool shop has now been sold and shopkeeperEl is now running classes and knit-ins from her home. The same table is there and six of us sat around it today and knitted, drank coffee, ate banana cake and chatted. Suffolk and I went for lunch afterwards before walking around a few shops.

Had to take a photo of the car in front of me at th lights. Look,how far they are over the line! After this they weaved all over the road, braked constantly and sped up inconsistently.

I came home, made some flapjack and waited for the boys to come home. Small went to his friends house for a coupes of hours and Smallest and I went to Angels house to see her and her new baby. She is gorgeous and I had a couple of lovely long holds of her. Smallest and his friend played really well together. Angels husband came home with Pizza and we stayed and ate with them. What a lovely family. We didn't leave until 3 1/2 hours later.

Huffle and Small had dinner together, Small practiced his Tuba and they were watching TV when we got back.

 

No comments: