Wednesday 28 August 2013

Lovely Buns Barbeara

Another nice lie-in (sorry Huffle, not you!). Smallest informed me that the Tooth Fairy hadn't been but when he went back upstairs she had been, I don't know if he wasn't looking properly or she came after he checked. After breakfast the boys did a chore each and then played on their DS' in the Sun Room (which I had just rearranged). I went and got myself ready and we all went out shoe shopping for the boys school.

Small has been asking to go to Target because he has never been (though now we have been, he probably won't want to go again). I took back some sandals that we bought for Smallest at the beginning of Summer, they broke. I told the assistant that headed hardly worn them (which was the truth as we had loads of rain at the beginning of Summer and he wore crocs for the most part of it). Apparantly the assistant thought they looked worn, which they certainly didn't and he wouldn't give a refund - my fault I didn't have a receipt). We got some trainers for Small (a bit more than I would normally pay as they need two pairs, one for indoors -and one for outdoors, but I am worried about his feet as they sometimes hurt him).

Sitting on see balls is probably the only reason they wanted to go to Target!

Then it was off to another shop and bought some trainers for Smallest (much cheaper this time). The boys were handing each other shoes they thought the other might like. Tiny little slippers, sparkly red shoes, ballet shoes, very funny!). We came away and had lunch once home.

Huffle has found a website that streams films - all sorts of films - it's brilliant. The boys wanted to watch Horrid Henry so we watched that. It was very humid outside again so it was nice to be in the air conditioned house. I started to knit Smallest's Eco Eric for Christmas as I am stuck on my socks until I go again on Friday.

We went in the pool late afternoon. We vacuumed and cleaned and had a good swim and play. Huffle came home and went in too and we all stopped for dinner.

Noodle fight

Last night we watched the Great British Bake Off via BBCIPlayer - Brilliant. We think that Howard is like the man in the Royle Family at Christmas who kept saying 'Barbeara'. Tonight we are going to try a new comedy we found.

 

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Naughty tooth fairy hiding! Hope she has a rest now for a while.

Wonder Woman said...

It sounds like the tooth fairy in Canada is just as forgetful as the English one!