Monday 12 August 2013

MonkeyWorld

As I did my usual last check on the kids before I went to sleep, Smallest had all his cushions, soft toys and blankets lined up one side of the wall leaving just a small amount of space for himself. I moved all his stuff down to the bottom of the bed (did I mention he has turned himself the other way round now in bed so his head is at the bottom!!) and put his pillow back under his head. At this point he sat up, opened his eyes and said "Monkey World" and then put his head on his pillow and was instantly asleep. What was that all about?

Huffle went off to work today with his 'Bell of Luck' and he sent me a photo of it on his notice board.

Smallest was very pleased and said he could keep it forever.

We stayed in all morning, the boys mainly playing on the IPad and me knitting and watching Call the Midwife. This afternoon was busy. The boys had haircuts.......

Very nice.

We did a food shop which took ages as we bumped into my friend whilst in there and we stood and chatted for a while. Next we went in search of a Pool Vaccuum since I broke ours. The two shops we went in didn't have one as it was 'end of season'. Then we picked up some ingredients from Bulk Barn for Courgette Bread which Small made later (with some help from Huffle) and then all home to put the shopping away before we went back out and visited the Walk-in Clinic (just for a repeat prescription).

By the time we got home it was time to make dinner. I made myself some Leek Sausages and we all had mash and veggies from the garden. Yum yum. Huffle came home whilst we were in the middle of making dinner and Courgette Bread and the kitchen was upside down. He helped us and we all ate.

The kids watched the end of the film they were watching this morning and Huffle and I played Table Tennis.

 

 

2 comments:

Wonder Woman said...

Love the bell of luck, hope it is working x

famfa said...

It's not working yet!