Friday 23 May 2014

Burn yer belly fat!

Huffle woke me as he got up for work. Then Smallest woke me to say he had had an accident "but I have no idea how it happened Mummy!" I got up and made breakfast and lunches and the boys were both ready for school by 8am (the bus doesn't come until 8:45/50). Of course they were very happy they were early as it meant more time playing on the IPad and computer.

Huffle went to work today and had a tough day and wasn't able to get back for swimming. I went off shopping for food and and then to knitting. There weren't many of us today so it was fairly quiet and we all got plenty done.

Suffolk and I went off for lunch, no messing around in silly Vegan places for us today, we went straight to the coffee shop and had a cup of soup, a toasted bagel and shared a pot of white tea. I read on the front of a magazine that White Tea can burn your belly fat which meant that we could have cake after too. We had a lovely lunch and a good chat and then went off to look in a few shops as Suffolk needed a present for back home. I bought Smallest a new clock for his bedroom as I promised him one but have not seen one I liked until today. I found the same magazine about tea and read the article. It seems you have to drink white tea twice a day for a month and you can burn two pounds off your belly! Wow, is it worth it? Still, it was a lovely tea.

By the time I drove home it was gone 3pm. I put the shopping away, sorted some washing and made a Macaroni Cheese for dinner. One big one for everyone and a small one for Smallest for after swimming. The boys had an ice pole, sorted their bags and then we were off again.

Smallest swam well though had a bit of trouble with his whip kick and breast stroke (though he hasn't got to be able to do breast stroke, just know how to do it). There is only one week of swimming left after this one. He ate his dinner while Small was swimming.

The blur is Smallest diving in - he did a belly flop and hurt his face!

Small in mid-jump

Small messed around a lot at swimming and I wasn't too happy with him. I blame his teacher too though as she seems to have no control over them and let's them mess about too much. I took my knitting and dropped one of my needles down the back of the seats. I had to crawl around on my hands and knees underneath to get it back.

Once home, Huffle had our dinner on the table for us - we were hungry. Small watered the plants for us and then it rained.

Lovely blossom on our Apple Tree

No comments: