Thursday 1 May 2014

not because it was scary

The only incident during the night was Smallest falling out of bed, and that was only because he was too close to the edge. He didn't remember it though.

The weather looked dreary this morning so once all the boys had gone I drove about 15 minutes away and met up with the lady from the Far Away Garden and her friends and we had breakfast together. It was lovely and they were all very nice. I stayed behind afterwards with MrsFarAway and we discussed what we would do with the garden. I couldn't decide whether to garden or not today and chose not to in the end as it was the first time all week I felt clean. Also one of my friends was having a tough time after her parents left for England so I let her know I was available if she needed me.

I went home, mopped and swept and tidied, finished my jigsaw, undid and redid my knitting and listened to the radio. Perfect. The sun kept trying to come out and the temperature went up (in fact it was warmer outside than inside today (how does that happen?).

I had one piece missing!

I met up with 'Suffolk' and we had lunch together and a really good chat.

Todays sky.

The boys came home and after a bit of homework, Small went and played with his friend Lo. Smallest played on the computer and I got dinner.

Huffle came home (another one of THOSE days!) and we had dinner whilst watching Jurassic Park. We only managed half (not because it was too scary)

 

No comments: