Wednesday 7 May 2014

Two Ankles*

When it woke up this morning I had a sore throat, felt very hot and headachey. I was hot through the night too though Huffle wasn't. Huffle went off to work earlier than normal. In fact he was in a meeting from 7:30 until 5:30pm - poor Huffle - they did take him out for a meal in the evening, I am guessing he would have preferred to be home.

As soon as the boys went to school (Smallest wearing shorts, not sure it was THAT warm), I got my aerobics kit on and took my car to the garage. I wrote my name on a piece of paper with my mobile number and the man in the garage said "you don't look like a Sam". I said "what do I look like? A Bill or a Dave?" He laughed but when I went past on my way back he shouted out "Hello Sam!"

I did Aerobics but I didn't put 100 % in, I was so tired and weary. I walked home slowly, stopped off for a chat with Mrs Royal, came home, had a cup of tea and a quick watch of Crimson Field before the garage rang to say my car was ready. I walked back, picked up the car, got petrol and drove home and had lunch.

This afternoon I did some washing, knitted, cleaned the bathrooms, knitted more and swept. My throat is still sore and I am even more tired. Huffle text me to say he would possibly on the way home about 8:30pm.

The boys came home, Small did his homework and Smallest helped me to make Pizza dough. Then Smallest and I tidied up his bedroom and sorted out his summer clothes and put his winter/Autumn ones in the wardrobe. Small tidied his room after his homework and then we made pizza which we ate in front of The Muppets take Manhattan (ooh my favourite NOT!).

I watched some of Forrest Gump waiting for Huffle to come home. I wanted a non-scary thing to watch whilst on my own.

 

*I got my first mosquito bite of the year. Hurrah and my ankle is red, itchy and twice it's normal size.

 

No comments: