Friday 12 June 2015

Off he goes

More torrential rain during the night and more rain most of the day. Where does it all come from and where does it all go? At least we don't need to water the garden or fill the pool up at the moment.

When I got up this morning I went in to wake Small - Smallest and I cuddled him on his bed. Oh he was pleased!!! After the kids went to school, with an extra kiss and a rub of his head from Huffle (Small was off to camp this weekend), I sat and had a slow breakfast and a watch of a new series on the BBC called Stonemouth (promising).

Mid morning I went and did a quick food shop followed by an hour at knitting where I helped MrsBasement with her sock, sorted my sock out and chatted with a cup of coffee. It was nice to sit for a while and not do too much (apart from the sock of course, which in actual fact I ended up only doing two full rows, whoops, don't tell HB!).

I bumped into Garfunkel on the way home and found out she had a table she wanted to sell so Huffle and I popped round later and picked it up for her. We are going to use it to sell our wares tomorrow plus sell it for her too hopefully.

I spent most of the afternoon pricing up all our goods for the Garage Sale tomorrow in between taking Small's rucksack to his leaders house and waiting for him to finish school. I got a big hug from him and a promise to be good, careful and to enjoy himself, plus a promise from the leaders that they would text me and hopefully send photos if there was a signal while they were away.

Smallest came home, dropped his bag and spilt his water everywhere......and I mean EVERYWHERE. Unbeknown to me, Huffle had already helped Smallest to clear away the mess, I was greeted with a sad face, water all over the floor and a dripping school bag. We cleared up and then Smallest helped me to price all our stuff. We have a lot. It's scary to think we brought a lot of this stuff over with us in the container. Oh well, hopefully it will all go tomorrow.

I made dinner and we watched the original Charlie and The Choclate Factory together. I think Small should have arrived at camp around 7:30ish but we didn't hear anything.

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great pic. Hope he has fab time x