Thursday 11 June 2015

There you go, there you go!

Last nights' beautiful clouds

Ouch I ached from aerobics and there was I saying yesterday that I didn't work as hard as I could have. It must have been those weights and floor work. Small spent the time before school trying to pack his rucksack for his camping trip this coming weekend. After they went to school, I went off to TheRoyals and put in some hard work. We moved three humongous Hostas (one of which I had), one we split into lots of smaller ones to sell at the Garage Sale and the other we moved later on. I had to call Huffle to bring a wheelbarrow to take away the plants we wanted for our garden.

During our coffee break (in which we had a gorgeous lemon scone) MrsRoyal informed me she was going to pay me more as I work so hard (but that she only wanted me to do a couple of hours a week). Awwww, that's nice, I do work hard though. A pay rise after just one week - wahooooo.

Late morning, MrsRoyal and I met NoCustard in the forest and we walked for just over an hour. I was very weary and found it quite tiring but the forest was beautiful.

Huffle and I had lunch together and then I FaceTimed Moo, caught up on her news and then went back to TheRoyals to split the hosta, plant one we moved and dig up a load of Clematis that Huffle then planted up around the pool area. This is a vigorous one so hopefully it will grow quickly and give us a bit of privacy when we finally get in there (the water is still a bit too cool).

I mowed the grass, the boys came home and did their homework and Huffle made a start on dinner while I showered.

After dinner I helped Small to finish his packing, labelling everything and tying up his sleeping bag and mat. That's it, he is all set. Now tomorrow sometime, I have to take his bag to one of the leaders house and he will go straight from school. (I think I will have to go and say goodbye - I can't just let him go off for school in the morning and not see him until Sunday evening).

Huffle and Smallest went off to their football and I took Small to his. Tonight, Small was practicing passing and when they played their game at the end, his team won and they looked good.

Smallest had some bad challenges done to him again and was in tears, especially when his best friend kicked him in the leg. This was the first game his team have lost so far, however on the plus side, Smallest has been offered a chance to try out for the Rep Team on Sunday. He definitely wants to go for it!

Some beauties from our garden right now.

 

No comments: