Monday 1 June 2015

2 men missing on Eastenders*

Last night's sky was amazing.

Huffle started work super early today as he and Small got up at 6:30am this morning in order to get Small off to school for his Canada's Wonderland trip. I got confused and got up at 7am because I wanted to see him before he went. I was very sleepy! Smallest was up way to early but stayed in his room reading for ages until I shouted he could come down. Bless! Since they were very small I used to tell them they weren't allowed downstairs until 7am. This was to try and make them go back to sleep and not sneak down too early. I didn't really realise they still did this but apparently they think they are not allowed out of their rooms until 7am. Awwww bad Mummy!

Today was a cool day again but no rain and Huffle and I were very busy. I went out with Smallest to wait for the bus and we were throwing around his very bouncy ball, which ended up in Otto's garden and DonNoQuoteys garden and then just as the bus was coming, it rolled under the bus. I had to scrabble to get it with all the kids watching me from the bus and I was wearing my PJ's!!!

In his breaks Huffle did the last of the tree felling adventures again, laptop at the bottom of the ladder, earpiece for phone in his ear, cricket on his IPad and him and a saw up the top of the ladder. Eeeeekkkk, it's better not to watch - but Wow - so much light now.

I changed around Small's bedroom (it is too noisy when it rains as the downpipe that drops onto the roof is right outside his window where his bed is) which resulted in cleaning and washing. Then I went out and started on the slabs next to the fence at the side. I cut away all the grass and dug it all over and then placed the weed matting and sand on top. Then I realised the slabs were too small so had to redig and level and then move some really heavy big slabs. I only managed two. I moved some of the plants I had dig out for the slabs and put them in the front garden. There I met MrsRoyal who has persuaded me to garden for her. I start this week.

Huffle and I had lunch together and watched a bit of Monty Don walking around Italian gardens. Lovely. I left Huffle and went and bought some groceries and then came home and made Carrot and Corriander Soup, Leek and Potato Soup, Rice Pudding and Triple Chocolate Muffins.

Smallest came home by himself as Small was still not back from the theme park. MrBasement came round and mended our pool again, properly this time. We talked extensively about our kitchen and what we could and could not do.

Smallest had his piano lesson and then we had dinner (there was still no sign of Small). We cancelled Small going on a Mountain Biking session with the Cubs and Scouts and at the same time was told he was back so I went to pick him up. He was walking home as he didn't have any way of phoning us. What about the teachers????

 

*while I was Facetiming Moo, she had Eastenders on in the background and she said "oh there's two men kissing on Eastenders". I thought she said they were missing!! I didn't even know she was taking about Eastenders, I thought she meant, REALLY MISSING!

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lovely pics. Hope Small had a good day. Very warm and sunny here with light breeze close to the sea. Polly perfect.x