Friday 6 November 2015

Bloody Nose II

A good nights sleep despite the rain through the night. This morning it was snowing leaves. Leaves were everywhere and when I went to put the recycling boxes out, my hair got covered in leaves too!

After the boys were despatched and breakfast was had, I contemplated going to knitting but my heart wasn't really in it today. Then Suffolk text me to say she was shopping and did I want anything. I did, I wanted someone to go to lunch with and she obliged. We met somewhere in between and had a hot drink, a sandwich and chat. She had a school assembley to go to so I visited a few shops and picked up some paint for Huffle (he wants to paint the landing) and I did a bit (just a tiny bit) of Christmas shopping before coming home.

I saw this small bowl today and wondered if I could make one (though it I'd it was for onion soup and I don't make onion soup). Why does an onion soup bowl need a handle??

I did a bit of knitting and visited ClownRose who had lovely stories to tell of how Smallest is being so kind to her BabyMo on the school bus. I popped to see MrsRoyal on the way home and checked out her new room and fireplace - very nice, and came home in time for the boys to get off the bus.

Smallest had homework and got on with that while Kasabian and Michael Jackson were blaring out in his room (what a combination). Small did a chore and played on the Wii.

Tonight Smallest went to his friends birthday party and I took Huffle and Small to football. Huffle coached, Small played and I sat and watched and talked to MrsNorth (Brit) whose daughter was playing on the next field. Small got caught in the face with the ball towards the end and came off with a nosebleed (that's both kids in the same week). I was upstairs watching so came down and followed the trail of blood in the corridor into the men's room. I got him out and we cleaned him up but he didn't go back on as it was quite bad and there were only ten minutes left. That meant that Huffle could play instead and he scored a couple of goals in his overtight pinny.

Smallest really enjoyed his party and the cake was better than any of mine (in decoration, not taste said Smallest) and they watched the SpongeBob film projected on a huge white sheet in the house.

 

No comments: