Wednesday 11 November 2015

Poor Mouse

After five weeks absence, I went back to aerobics this morning. ExercisNic changed it up a bit today and we did more weights and less cardio. I expected it to be hard and I know I will pay for it tomorrow, but I did enjoy it. I dropped Small's Tuba back at school and came home for a shower. What a shame to mess up my new hair but actually it was much easier to wash, dry and style. There is so little of it now. I had limited time but it looked okay.

After a quick lunch with Huffle where we watched a bit more of Jekyll and Hyde (ITV Player) - weirdly strange, I went off to pottery. Today we made Brie Bowls and were given a recipe for Sun Dried Tomato Pesto on Brie - nice. It wasn't as hard to do as last week's yarn bowl but it was challenging. I seemed to do everything wrong today and came away with a horrible headache. In one of the teachers other pottery classes, someone's bird exploded in the kiln because she hadn't made a hole on the bottom. It impacted on some of the other pieces in the kiln and one of them was my Leaf Cheese Plate with the little mouse and curly tail. Apparently my mouses tail got blown off. Oh dear - it would be mine wouldn't it!

I came home, blew up my flat tyre and then hurriedly took the boys for their hair cuts. The hairdresser had bought them a Greek biscuit each (and me) and they had a quick play together before I rushed them back home for dinner.

After dinner, piano practice and a spot of Wii, the boys and I left Huffle in a hot bubble bath (he too has headache and is feeling a bit sicky) and went to basketball. Both boys worked extremely hard and sweated well. They are coming along really well.

 

No comments: