Sunday 29 November 2015

Windy dreams

Another weird dream last night where I was driving my car and watching a weird cloud at the side of me. The wind picked up the car with me in it and threw me into the air. I woke up in a panic. It was very scary. Then this morning I read there had been terrible winds in the UK. Spooky!

Christmas cake feeding time - hic

I decided to take Small to his football today to give Huffle a chance to rest his hamstring and Smallest a chance to rest his knee. Poor souls! They spent their time playing FIFA.

Small's football was very entertaining today as he had a different coach (one of the rep coaches). You could tell he enjoyed the session much better than normal.

At home we all had lunch and Smallest, Huffle and I played MarioKart while Small spent all afternoon doing his homework. A presentation on animals and vegetation and an essay on Einstein.

Huffle FaceTimed Grandad and then the boys all played hide and seek while I made dinner and crocheted Smallest an Elf hat.

More piano and tuba practice happened today too.

 

No comments: