Thursday 19 November 2015

Mr Twiddle

Everyone was tired and a bit under the weather today. Still, the boys went to school and Smallest did his last Gifted test which he said was the easiest of the three (we'll see). Small got to paint some scenery for the Christmas Concert.

I spent the morning making dinner for later. Today I made Canelloni (Beef and Spinach & Ricotta) and garlic bread.

At lunchtime I met Suffolk for lunch and we attempted to cheer each other up with a nice soup out and then a bit of a wander round a couple of shops attempting to look at Christmas presents.

I came home before the kids got home and finished dinner while they did their homework. Smallest and I played on the Wii and were joined by Small. They have both decided to finish their homework tomorrow as it is a PA Day and there is no school.

After dinner we all watched the end of I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here and the beginnings of a film.

No comments: