Thursday 26 November 2015

Croc Rock

A warmer day today, the boys didn't need a coat and I abondoned my boots. After the boys went to school, I went Christmas Shopping by myself. I only ended up in four shops but it was a start. I came home at lunchtime and had lunch with Huffle (while we watched last nights I'm a Celebrity).

Normally we watch all our UK TV on IPlayer but for some reason IACGMOOH (I'm a Celebrity get me out of here) doesn't appear on IPlayer until very late or even the next morning. Now the boys are hooked on this programme too and I find them most mornings watching it before we get up. (I am a little concerned at the language they are hearing though).

This afternoon I FaceTimed Moo and we had a good chat and catch up. Not long now till she is here. I also caught up with washing and had a bit of a tidy before I went off for a half an hours walk in the Hamlet. I tried to beat the school bus back but got chatting to MrsRoyal.

The kids caught up with more I'm a celebrity while they ate their snack and emptied their bags. Then there was homework, piano practice a chore each and Wii while I made dinner.

We ate dinner and watched the film Home.

 

 

No comments: