Tuesday 8 May 2012

I got a dirty thumb

I lost yesterday's blog. Just disappeared.

So, to recap. Huffle and I had a terribly disturbed night's sleep Monday night. Smallest got up endless times. Small got up too and left the light on. I woke up feeling worse.

Huffle stayed off work. Him and Smallest took his car in to get the tyres changed. Then walked back down to get it back and Smallest helped Huffle put the tyres away.



There were games played. We watched Robin Hood. Smallest decided all the family were the characters in the film. It was very funny.

A bit of grass seeding went on
One of our newly planted Geums, now flowering

We all had dinner together after Huffle and Smallest helped me make Meatballs.

I'm still feeling poorly, Huffle is starting to feel poorly. smallest has a bad cough and so far Small is okay.

Sory for the shortness of this post, the one I wrote yesterday was much more detailed but who know s where that one has gone.



No comments: