Saturday 10 November 2012

Mice Trick or Treat

Huffle caught another mouse with Halloween Jubes Jubes.

Smallest came into our room with his torch at 2:30am complaining of what I thought was a tummy ache. I told him to go back to bed and rub it. When I came down this morning, I asked him how his tummy was. He said 'Tummy? It was my ear!' BUT I TOLD YOU TO RUB IT 'I know, I was rubbing it but it didn't feel any better, it's okay now. Silly Mummy!

We had a morning of playing on the Wii, exercising on the bike, watching football, crafting, showering and bathing. We had lunch. Small and Huffle tidied Small's room, Smallest and I tidied the basement. We sorted out our chocolate box so that the Mouse can't get at it. Smallest made a jelly. I made a Chocolate Banana Loaf.

Small and Sallest looking through an sticker book.

Our resident Bunny, Ronald

We played hide and seek and sardines. Very funny. Small is scared of seeking in case anyone jumps out at him. Smallest shouts 'here I am' and 'oh I found .......'. Then Huffle and Smallest played Ghostly Galleon and Small and I played Ticket to Ride.

Me, Small and Smallest hiding under a pile of clothes

While Huffle made our dinner, Small drew a dinosaur and Smallest and I coloured in a big picture. We were kept entertained by videos of the Muppets singing songs. The boys thought they were great and Huffle and I sang along (as we both had the Muppet Album when we were younger). One of the videos was Kermit's nephew, Robin, singing Halfway down the stairs. Smallest said "he's got no clothes on!" HE'S A FROG!

Small took this photo, so that is his hand in the picture

Very colourful

By the time we finished dinner, the time was getting late, the boys watched a bit of TV and then I put them to bed. Smallest and I read about Fat Santa who got stuck up the chimney and Small and I read Harry Potter - nearly finished so we will be able to watch the film soon.

Huffle and I watched Elementary and Location Location Location.

Another mouse has been caught which is interesting because there is nothing extra in the traps. I think the mice tell their friends "oh there are sweets in the oven, see you later". When their friends don't come back, they go off to look for them - SNAP, when their friends don't come back.................. WHEN WILL IT END?

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A nice cosy day at home, sounded a good day, but not for the mice! We just off round The Square for Remembrance Sunday, HB marching with The Brownies. I going round as we all used to go b4 I lost my Sunday lunch gang, miss those days.