Saturday 4 April 2015

Chillin' with Star Wars

Easter Saturday - is there such a thing? We had sunshine and snow and temperatures of around 4* which felt like -1*.

After breakfast, Huffle and I ventured into the garden and cut a few things back, picked up some fallen branches and put out a few things, like Rael, Smallest's frog, a stone mushroom and my light up frog. It was too cold to stay out for long though.

The boys did a chore each and played on their tablets, Huffle watched Leicester City win in the bath (Huffle was in the bath, not Leicester City) and then he watched Stoke lose on the TV while I sewed. I finished off my quilt homework and now have a dilemma about what to put where (it will have to wait until Thursday now).

I did lots of tidying in the loft ready for Grandma and Grandad.

We stopped for lunch and the the boys played basketball and trampolined together for ages while Huffle and I cleaned all windows on the Ground Floor. Huffle worked outside and I worked inside and we removed all the mesh screens and cleaned the outside sills. We are not sure this has been done since we moved in (YUK!). I filled all the bird feeders up too and we have already had lots of chickadees, a woodpecker and one of those black birds with a white underneath that I can never remember their names!

The boys had a Pokemon battle and then we tried a new game we had for Christmas - Settlers of Catan. We had to pause it to have dinner. We had chilli whilst watching some more of Star Wars (well our table was set up with our game and we didn't want to disturb it).

 

 

No comments: