Tuesday 7 April 2015

Dig it out!

Huffle had to go into Toronto today for a meeting and we didn't see him till the evening.

The boys went to school, Small presented his homework and his teacher was very pleased. Smallest won a prize of a frog thing by getting 32 'good' stickers.

I went to work and potted many many seedlings and got to bring home four pallets for Grandad (lucky man) and some purple sprouting broccoli seedlings. I got a splinter from the pallets and Grandad said he would dig it out! He's not coming anywhere near me with his rusty needle!

After a lunch and a FaceTime with Grandma and Grandad, I went shopping and bought some food.

CousinD FaceTimed me and we chatted while we waited for the boys to come home. CousinD stayed on for ages and the boys caught up with all their news. Nice to hear and see him.

The boys and I had dinner and then I took Smallest to his swimming lesson. I left Small home alone As I knew Huffle was on his way. I told him not to open the door to anyone. He asked what if it was Mrs Royal and I told him he had to shout through the door "I'm not allowed to let you in, come back later". Oh dear, I better let her know so she isn't offended if she ever pops round and I've left him here alone.

 

No comments: