Wednesday 22 April 2015

Synchronised Ladder Climbing

What a funny day, and I'm once again referring to the weather. It was quite cool this morning but the sun did come out and warm it slightly. Then all of a sudden it rained hard, hailed ferociously and then snowed blizzardly (a word?). What a seriously strange country for weather. No wonder the men still have huge beards over here. Huffle was only talking about changing our Winter tyres soon too.

I don't think the kids took coats to school today and they certainly only wore their trainers, their boots are well hidden away now. I went to aerobics and had a laugh, hurt my shoulder (just twinging) and we put in some new moves.

When I got back Grandad was up the ladder with the guttering half done. Earlier I had missed the synchronised ladder climbing of Huffle and Grandad. Grandad was still up there when the hail was coming down and ignored me when I asked him if it was snowing! Grandma was cleaning the kitchen and Moo called and we had a good long chat with her.

SPRING.....what then is it good for?........absolutely NOTHING!

After lunch, Grandad and Huffle got back up the ladders in between Huffle doing his work and Grandma and I went for a perusal of some shops. We did some good looking and small purchasing and got caught in the snow/rain/hail just once.

When we got home the men were watching the cricket (and folding washing) and the boys were playing on their tablets. They did their piano practice while dinner was being made.

After dinner, Grandma, Grandad and I took Small to Basketball and watched his practice. Once again it was very fast moving and very good to watch. I did have to shout out 'pass the ball you ball hoggers' but not too loudly. The weather on the way home was horrendous. It was like driving through warp factor 6. (Grandma's words).

This is what was written in Smallest's school agenda for this week! Naughty boy!

No comments: