Wednesday 15 April 2015

Honey I dismantled the cafetiere

I left the seniors at home today as I went to Aerobics and Quilting. I left Grandma browning mince to put into the slow cooker for chilli later. The chilli cooked all day and when I got back I made my chilli.

At aerobics there were only two of us and we were in cheeky moods. It was hard work and very warm. I came home, showered and went straight out to Quilting. I was a bit disappointed that we didn't get anything done but the stage we are at means that it is all homework now. I bought my batting (for the inside) and some thread for the quilting and some spray glue to stick it all together and we discussed what kind of quilting I would do. I know what to do and how to do it so it should be okay. MrsSew has taught me a lot and Suffolk knows it all anyway and will help me.

I left Quilting and popped to the supermarket to pick up a few veggies and bread and came home. Grandma had finished washing the windows which were sparkling and was mopping the floor. What a lovely clean sun room it is now. Grandad was still painting and listening to music around the pool area. He also mended the old lock on the door.

Huffle had a terrible day taking to French people all day who didn't seem to know what they were doing. He wasn't happy.

The boys came home from school with homework and got straight on with it. They both did a good job and went on their tablets until dinner. We had a huge dinner of chilli and rice (with enough rice to feed the church) and Smallest went in the bath (there was talk of him and Grandma going for a pint in the local Legion later!!!!).

Grandad, Huffle and I took Small to basketball.

It was very entertaining, very competitive and a lot of noisy fun. I loved it. It made me want to join in.

 

No comments: