Wednesday 26 March 2014

It's dripping!

The bus came five minutes early again but this time we were ready for it. Huffle worked from home.

I stayed in today and did some reorganising, tidying, painting, sewing, baking and bread making. I also managed to watch a Sewing Bee where I saw the Maritime Museum in Greenwich, London (where Aunty A and I went to) and a Mr Selfridge.

The boys had had a good day, no incidents. Both had brought home leaflets asking if we wanted a Spring photo with a fake picture of a forest or flowers behind with them in a strange unnatural pose. NO THANK YOU.

Small did his revision and some homework and Smallest and I tidied his room. What a pigsty, however we did find his camera charger which was the whole point of doing it. We played a game of Mancala until he got upset for no reason. Huffle went to the dentist and when he came home we all had homemade soup and bread and the boys had rice pudding and Ginger Muffins for pudding.

We all played Table Tennis and then Hufle and I played.

Still tired!

No comments: