Sunday 23 March 2014

Rudeness!

Another good night's sleep for everyone. No more snow and temperatures a bit warmer thankfully though still in the minus'. Pancakes for breakfast were the order of the day, mainly to get some fruit into our systems as we have been sadly lacking whilst in England.

Small and I finished off the painting of his Kubkar and Huffle stuck some nickels (5c) together to act as weights for the car, then varnished the while thing with PVA glue. Smallest and I wrote letters to friends in the UK whilst Huffle watched the football (huffle edit - another very pleasing win, well done the stoke)

I started a new crochet project and then Huffle and I started on dinner. Today we had a roast dinner with some lovely green vegetables (much to the boys' disgust - fruit and veggies in one day!).

Small and Smallest played with their lego, Huffle and I played Table Tennis (2-1 to me wahooo), then I took Smallest to his party. It was a Gymnastics party. The whole class were there. Lots of jumping, trampolining, soft play, ball pits and gym stuff. He got elbowed in the head and had an ice pack. I stayed for about half an hour and then when I realised no one else had stayed, I went and shopped. Some of the Mums were so rude when they came in apart from the party girls mum and Smallest's friends mum. Whats the matter with them? One barged past me and cut in while I was talking to someone else - RUDE, one spoke to Smallest and then looked at me and said nothing - RUDE - there is no need for it.

I picked Smallest up from the party. Apparantly his gift was perfect and she was very happy with it. He came away with a basketball and a lollipop which he was very pleased with. We drove home and about 1.5km from home, a woman drove in the middle of the road and nearly hit us head on. Stupid idiot - we honked the horn and she swerved back to her side of the road - WHAT WAS SHE DOING?

Once home Huffle and Small told us they had played table tennis, Monopoly Deal, carcassone, battleships, Monopoloy Millionaire, Connect4, Chess and Mousetrap. Huffle was all gamed out! We had tea in front of the film SpyKids before Smallest had his bath and the boys went to bed.

Still so very tired zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

 

1 comment:

Wonder Woman said...

We love the SpyKids film! Hope it warms up soon x