Tuesday 4 March 2014

More Bloomin' Snow.....

It didn't snow overnight, hurrah. However, it did snow all day. Boooo.

Everyone left the house today, work, school, garden centre. I spent the morning in the greenhouse but it was cold in there. I potted up Dianthus, Lettuce and Beetroot.

This afternoon I skyped Moo and made some plans for our trip and had a good chat, watched a bit of Mr Selfridge with my late lunch and mopped and dusted and did washing. Smallest helped me with mopping the basement when he got home and Small helped me with dusting before they went off for their showers.

Smallest is still coughing and has a wobbly tooth that is refusing to come out despite the fact he keeps pulling at it and wiggling it with his tongue. Small also has wobbly teeth but he refuses to wiggle them.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDAD. HAPPY RETIREMENT GRANDAD.

Huffle came home and worked a bit before we all sat down to a warming soup, three different ones today (I am emptying the freezer). The boys watched TV and Huffle and I painted in the kitchen.

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bet you're sick of the snow now.... Blighty here you come. Cu Friday sounds surreal....will add goats cheese & caramelised onion chutney to the Welcome Pack so you can have HB's fav sandwich. x