Wednesday 23 March 2016

Funky booda

Boys went to school. Huffle worked in the basement after calling our Satelitte provider and telling them to remove the Satelitte from our address completely. He has heard nothing of the complaint from yesterday despite the call being 'escalated' to the Manager! We did, however, get an email asking us to fill in the customer survey to see how our service call went yesterday. I can only imagine the rude words issued from Huffles mouth!!!!!

I went back to aerobics after a week off for March Break and my Throat Infection (I am still taking my antibiotics but feeling pretty well now). It was a new routine and a new set up. Instead of the first half of the class being Cardio we now split it up and do a bit of cardio, some strength, more cardio, more strength and then arms, legs, abs and floor work. The last song played (she likes to tell us so we know when we are near the end) was Funky Budha but here it is pronounced Booda. When I questioned the 'booda' and told them it was pronounced 'budda', they said 'but that's what you put on your toast'. Oh no, butter definitely has t's in it. I think I won that one. It was tough today and my legs felt like jelly by the end. I know I will ache tomorrow and the next day.

At home I had a coffee, a snack and then had my shower before making lunch for Huffle and myself. He was very pleased with himself because he had got the expensive box working despite our slow internet speed. We managed to watch 24 which we abondoned last year due to it being taken off Netflix. Wahoo. I was given a quick tour of how to work it and then I let Huffle go back to work while I went out to get Smallest's birthday present.

All the way down to Pickering Mall (probably our closest Mall but still 25 minutes away in horrendous construction traffic), I parked and then realised I hadn't brought my purse with me and had no money whatsoever. When I remembered where I had put it, I went into the the shop anyway just to see if I could find what I wanted. I couldn't but I did find some stuff in another shop that had another branch closer to where we lived. I popped home, picked up my purse and went to this other shop. I bought lots of 'smallish' things for him and a few things from another shop and then went home. The kids beat me to it and I had to sneak his stuff in while Small stopped him from coming out of the bathroom.

I made dinner while they did a chore each, homework and then played on their tablets. After dinner we all played Robo Champ. This is an old favourite and we haven't played it for ages. We played it wrong for about half an hour, read the rules and then Huffle won. Small played on the Wii and Smallest watched the new TV box after he found 27 seasons of The Simpsons. That might take him a while!

Small is enjoying his new big bed and will be fighting Grandma and Grandad for it when they arrive.

The snow started coming early evening and started settling a bit. We are supposed to have 5-10 cm overnight which will then turn to ice pellets.

 

No comments: