Monday 14 March 2016

March Trampolining

I had a terrible night. My throat hurt so much and I couldn't swallow. I had to get up to get some pain killers and I think I got back to sleep eventually but not before I woke Huffle up too. He is feeling better and not as down as he was yesterday, helped in part by a nice cheery FaceTime with Aunt Pear and the kids and I being out of the house for a good part of the day.

When I got up, the boys were still in bed. I had forgotten to put Small's clock forward so he was waiting for 7am to arrive. Smallest was laying in bed watching his clock despite the fact it was already forward and was almost 8am. Silly billies! We had breakfast and were out of the house before 9:30am.

This morning we met up with Suffolk and her kids and Suffolk's friend and daughter at SkyZone. A huge trampolining place with trampolines on the floor and walls. After filling in various waivers (forfeiting all rights to any claims resulting in all injuries, death etc), buying specific socks (with grippy bits on the bottoms) the kids got to play on the trampolines, jumping, playing dodgeball and slam dunking. They were in there for an hour and had a fabulous time. Nice to know for future. Us three Mum's got to sit and have coffee and chat. I sneaked a look at the kids playing and wished I felt well enough to join them. They have a Trampaerobics there which sounds fun.

Suffolk's family and us went for lunch. It was only 11:30 and we stayed there until about 1pm. We had a very slow and calming meal. It was lovely. The girls sat on a table by themselves colouring and drawing, the Mum's sat in the middle and the boys sat on another table being very silly. We left the Suffolk family to go and pick up some food and come home.

The rest of the afternoon was spent talking to Aunt Pear, Facetiming Moo, playing piano and gluing and painting the kids KubKars. We also watched the Leicester City game (1-0), I knitted and Small brought me a Wheaty Elephant which he warmed and put on my cold feet.

Huffle made us some tea and we sat and finished our film - Inside Out. I really liked this film despite it being for ages 5-7. Very good.

I am not feeling very good at all, my throat, my tummy, my head!!!!! Going to bed zzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: