Friday 18 March 2016

Just keep swimming....

Huffle didn't sleep well last night and not because of me, though I probably wouldn't have helped because I was a snorey thing again. This morning, Smallest and I went off to work to pick up some free tickets for the Canada Blooms Garden Show which we will be going to on Sunday. We arrived at coffee break but didn't have anything as we had only just had our breakfast. MrsM told Smallest to look out for the plant playing pianist and the violin playing tree.

Small stayed behind and played on his tablet and got the swimming stuff ready. After I made a pack up lunch for the car, we went on our way to swimming. The pool was absolutely full to the brim and the boys had to queue up for the lazy river and the slide which they weren't too happy about. Still, they stayed in the pool for nearly two hours and the cost was just $5.45 (for the two). I was very bored as I forgot to take my knitting or a book and I kept losing them in the huge crowds. They had fun though and used a lot of their unspent energy.

We Facetimed Moo when we got home and had a chat before she goes off on holiday. She has also booked her stay with us in the Summer though was a little concerned about the new ETA you have to have when travelling to Canada. We don't need one because we are residents but we have to have a similar thing when we visit the States. Just another way of getting a bit more money out of people though they say it's to check your immigration status. I made dinner of Pasta Bolognese and the boys played on their tablets.

After dinner we all played Disney Monopoly (wow it's been a while) and I won. TV, Gardeners World, cup of tea and bed zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

 

No comments: