Monday 25 September 2017

Muskets and Biscuits

I had a terrible nightmare about a man in our house who needed a cheque writing and he came too close and was menacing so I kicked him where it hurt and ran away. I found refuge in a family round the corner who sheltered me and gave me a biscuit. I know the dream is because of writing a cheque for the washing machine man and the man being in our house was from watching SafeHouse(ITV). I don't know why I watch these things!

The boys went to school. Today Smallest got his new teacher MsBiscuit (was my dream a premonition). He says he likes her and she started off well by sending home a form for everyone's parents to fill in asking for information including phone numbers, emails and some info about our kids. I can't wait to meet her. Smallest also had a football practice in 29/30* heat. He is going to be playing up front. Small came home with lots of homework.

Huffle worked hard in the hot hot loft and I saw him at lunchtime and only briefly throughout the day.

I went to my one on one exercise class. Although we had air conditioning it was still very warm. ExerciseNic toned it down again but we worked hard, especially on our triceps! Back home I cleaned and dusted and swiffed and swept. Huffle came down briefly and hoovered up some cobwebs for me (I don't like cobwebs and spiders). I moved all my bathroom stuff into baskets ready to move into the family bathroom and sorted washing and drying. Oh it is good to have a washing machine back.

Huffle and I had lunch and then I made a start on dinner (fish cakes) plus I made a Courgette Chocolate cake which went wrong. I think I put too much Courgette in and it was too wet because it just wouldn't cook.

I had a bit of time to knit before the boys came home. Small went straight upstairs to do his homework and Smallest put his clothes away before MrsPiano came and gave the kids their lessons. Smallest is working on a Harry Potter theme and she is trying to get him to use his correct fingers as per the music sheet. Small is playing Moondance but I'm not allowed to sing it.

Huffle and I went out for a small walk (still very hot) and the sky was amazing.

Huffle showing show tall our cosmos are

 

 

No comments: