Monday 11 September 2017

Why goalies wear helmets?

Last night, Otto had a friend over and they had a little party on the drive. They left the car radio blaring, opened several cans of beer and presumably drank them. They got louder and louder and were heard effing and jeffing. I had to close Smallest's window so he wouldn't get woken up. Huffle and I endured the noise until we were in bed and then Huffle went outside and very kindly and politely asked them to quieten down which they did for a about five minutes and then it started again. At some point they moved their party but twice, between 12 and 1am, a car horn went off and at 2:30am the 'friend' drove (under the influence!?) home. I noticed 'friends' car in his driveway when I went out this morning and then I saw it in his own driveway (yes I know who he is now!). We are not putting up with that in the future. Bl00dy idiot plus drinking friend - NO!

Small went off to school and came home with lots of homework. Smallest went to school and had to write a narrative about waking up as an inanimate object and he chose to be a water bottle. Today he got a Principal All Star award for having a great start at school.

I went to my excercise class (the one where I am by myself). It was tough and hot and I think pulled something in my tummy as I sneezed later and it really hurt! It was good though.

At home Huffle (taking a break from work) and I cleared and tidied the sun room. Then I made Beef Lasagne and Veggie Lasagne for dinner. Huffle and I had lunch and then I went to the forest for a walk with NoCustard. It was a lovely day, really warm and the forest was gorgeous. I haven't been in there since last Autumn. We walked for about an hour and a quarter and it was quite hard going at times as it was very up and downy trails. It was lovely to see NoCustard again and we had a nice chat and catch up.

Back home I just had time for a shower before Small came home. He went straight up to his room to do his homework. Smallest came home and had no homework so he sat and read his Lego magazine before MrsPiano came for their lessons. Smallest had his dinner early and then his lesson and then got ready for his football practice. Small interrupted his homework for his lesson and dinner and then finished his homework.

Huffle and I took Smallest to practice as we had a parent meeting there telling us about the new schedule, practice days, how many boys were going to be cut for the new 9v9 team x 2 etc. It seems the new practices will be Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday with a game on either Saturday or Sunday. Wow!! Huffle's not happy because it means Smallest can't take advantage of the Snowboard Lessons offered through the school. During the practice tonight, Smallest got hit in the face which caused a bad nose bleed and we decided to leave. The field is surrounded by houses and a nice lady came out with some ice for him. Awwww.

 

 

No comments: