Monday 23 October 2017

Can you remember how to skip?

A nice sleep but I was just not ready to get up when Small came in to wake me. Huffle slept well too.

It was a dull cloudy day but not cool at all. For my exercise class, ExerciseNic took us to the tennis courts for some cardio (tough) and then to the park for some hanging, tricep stuff and squats. OUCHY! By early evening I was hurting already!

Back home I decided to have a go at leaf blowing/sucking/shredding. I only got the drive done but it produced two full bags of shreds which I put on the garden at the side. It looks so pretty with all the autumnal colours. What was left, I blew onto the main garden. I could see Huffle laughing at me from the window as I chased a pile of leaves around the drive. It's a very powerful blower! Of course as soon as I finished the wind blew a load more down but it's a start. We need to get down to the bottom of the garden as there are millions down there.

Practice with camera

I had a very early lunch (hungry work exercising) and started making dinner. Today I made a Shepherds Pie and a Beety Veggie Cottage Pie.

Early afternoon I went to the forest and met up with NoCustard and TeaLady and we walked for 80 minutes and 5km). It wasn't a brisk walk but it was very beautiful and the colours on the trees are turning and the leaves are falling. I have been practising using our SLR camera because I have been asked to do a Family Photo Shoot. Normally I just use my IPhone, but I figure I need something better. I took many photos but I am not allowed to use the ones of the ladies from the front as I promised.

To be honest, I feel I get a better photo from my phone but I will keep trying.

I got home before Small who came home with more homework but a lighter bag. Smallest had a Cricket tryout today and had to tell PaddigntonsDad where to swing the bat from. Oh dear I think they get it mixed up with baseball.

MrsPiano came. We were looking at Christmas songs. Smallest is going to try 'Fairytale in NewYork' and Small, Baby its Cold Outside (from Elf as all good Christmas things start with Elf).

Afte dinner we all played Carcassonne double using our photocopied extra tiles. It makes it last longer. I won. Smallest and I tried to watch the Emoji Movie but it wasn't working properly so we gave up. At bedtime Huffle, Smallest and I did an Animal Quiz. Very interesting.

 

No comments: