Wednesday 18 March 2015

Grandad's under the thumb*

Thank you Grandma for spotting I hadn't posted this as usual. I stupidly posted it as a page instead of a post. Silly Billy.

WEDNESDAY 18th MARCH

Our sun room (we can call it that again now the sun shines more than the snow falls) was a fabulous 15* today, though outside it was simply -1*. The sun shone all day.

We managed to FaceTime Grandma and Grandad (somehow wherever Grandma sits, she always has her thumb over the camera)*

We also FaceTimed Moo and had a chat. The boys and I cleared up and tidied the Sun Room and then they played on their gadgets until lunchtime.

During lunch, Small's friend Log came to play. Smallest and I went shopping for food and when we got back the three boys played on the wii until Log went home.

This afternoon the boys played together (under duress), built a den with blankets and cushions, played on the swing outside and watched TV. They do find it very difficult to do anything with us playing with them. I love it when we play games together, but I can't do it all day every day.

I managed to get a very small amount of sewing in and then made dinner. After dinner we all played Al Hambra and Small won. We finished the evening off by watching a bit of Star Wars The Clone Wars.

 

 

1 comment:

Sarah Tomson said...

Well done grandma...I was wondering what had happened I sat down with my coffee and there was nothing to read!!