Thursday 12 March 2015

I can see the top of muzzy gnomes head now

A gorgeous day with bright sunshine that started off at -2* but got to a warming 7* and I noticed the snow is disappearing on the fields. Huffle is very pleased as our garden is starting appear. The drive is completely clear of snow and the edges of the grass are starting to uncover (with yellow tinges of grass not green but it's amazing how quickly is starts to turn a lush lively colour).

After the boys got on their bus, I travelled to my Quilting Class. Three hours later and last weeks hard work was transformed into something amazing. I have a lot of homework to do though in two weeks (one of those weeks includes the kids being at home eeeeekkk).

Suffolk and I then went to Costco (a wholesale shop) where we managed to test many different crackers, some interesting toppings and Chocolate covered berries (which were delicious).

I got home before the boys and managed to unpack the car and put my stuff away, whilst explainIng to Huffle why I would want to sew up many squares only to cut them up and sew them back together again. He doesn't understand but can see how much better it looks (I think).

The boys helped me put my sewing stuff away and emptied their bags before going on the wii. They are very excited because they have tomorrow off (PA day) and the rest of next week off (March Break). They didn't seem to do a lot today, Smallest watched a film and had Apple Juice (what for six hours?). Small is going to receive an award in assembly, when they get back, for good Character Trait. Not sure which trait but that's good.

Huffle has spent a long time on the phone today and had to move out of the bunker and upstairs as his signal kept cutting out. He says he has many phone calls to take during the next two weeks (that'll be tricky with us all at home next week).

 

Continuing with my licence plate spotting. Look what I saw today!

Leicester is our home town and I wanted to stop him and say "hello me duck, ow r ya?"

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Up and out early as off to Teneriffe for few days with M&M. A surprise for her mum who is holidaying there. Hope she likes the surprise! x