Saturday 7 March 2015

Nothing to do!

The temperature was -5* and went to -2* and then snowed late afternoon through to evening. BOO!

We decided to have a day at home today due to the fact we are all fighting off bugs and colds and are all tired. The boys started the day showering, homework and tidying their rooms and then they and Huffle played on the wii playing Football and Wrestling games.

A photo Smallest took of 'pooh'

I did more washing and more sewing. I finished sewing all my squares and then panicked when I realised I had to cut a long border. Suffolk Facetimed me to try and help but she was having trouble too so we decided to leave it until Wednesday.

We Facetimed Grandma and had a nice walk around her snowdrop garden.

There was more playing and then before we knew it, it was bedtime.

 

No comments: