Tuesday 10 March 2015

Have the Police got their man?

Apart from the thick dense fog first thing this morning, it was another gorgeous day, not as warm as yesterday but still in plus figures. Before I got up I thought I could hear the TV on downstairs so I didn't rush to get the kids up. It wasn't the boys though, it was Mr Secret Policeman listening to his radio - what a cheek, he can stop that nonsense!

Huffle now works from home every day unless he has to go in so I need not write that anymore, we can just assume he is in his bunker. The boys went to school and stood on the driveway pulling faces at me. I would normally pull faces back but I didn't because I thought Mr Secret Policeman would think I was doing it to him (though Huffle informed me I wouldn't get arrested for sticking my tongue out).

Today was my first day back at the garden centre and I was in the greenhouse where it was very warm. With the sun shining and us inside we had to have the door open, which is strange seeing as there is still so much snow that you can hardly open the greenhouse door. I potted on Hollyhock and Gallardia seedlings and took cuttings of a Tradascanthia. It was nice being back in there and catching up with all the news.

When I got home Mr Secret Policeman No2 was there and shortly after Mr3 turned up. Huffle and I made up all sorts of suspects and stories. We had lunch and then I went off to the Post Office and shop to pick up stuff I forgot yesterday. When I got home there was a police car outside a house a few doors away plus a number of other cars there and our Policeman had disappeared. Oooohhhhhhhh.

The boys came home and we played a few games of 'Sorry Revenge' while I made a soup for dinner. During dinner we discussed a news story I heard today about a woman who won $50M (million not Monopoly money) but took 364 days to claim it. (Silly woman - you only have a year to claim it, what if.........). The boys started talking about how they would spend it if it was theirs. Smallest decided he would build a Theme park so he could go on the rides whenever he wanted plus he would get money from people going there. He would buy me a cafe with a door through to a craft room but I could only sell brownies and cake or anything he told me to bake! Small decided he would buy a house in Italy and I could stay there for as long as I wanted but he would kick me out when he needed it. He would give each family member an amount of money, but not too much (this included the Rumbleskins even though we don't see them because they do try to keep in contact - his words). He would put half in the bank and he would give Huffle some money to start a golf course. Huffle decided his golf course would be in the Caribbean. I could have a cafe too if I wanted. Very interesting.

Huffle and the boys went off to football practice. I decided to stay at home and sort the washing. Whilst the boys were playing the fire alarm went off and they all had to stand outside.

 

5 comments:

Mrs Rumbleskins said...

Thanks Small...I'll make sure we keep up the communication....just in case! ;P

Mrs Rumbleskins said...

Thanks Small...I'll make sure we keep up the communication....just in case! ;P

AA said...

Erm.. what about his moral guardians??!

xxx

famfa said...

Actually we did discuss you all and it was agreed you could have a small amount as you are classed as 'family' xx

AA said...

Ha ha. Glad to hear it, thank you Small!

xxx