Friday 27 March 2015

Pouffing Expensive

Silly me, thought it was Spring and we were starting to see slightly warmer weather but it snowed again today and was really cold and now we have a weather warning for this evening as it will be -12* (without windchill).

I had to wake Small up again this morning and he said "mwhahrhah is it school today?" After they went to school, I went out to pick up some essentials and take some stuff back. I then picked up TheEnglishRose and off we went to knitting. Today El was trying to coax us into making a huge pouffe. The only drawback was that it was $25 a ball for 6-7 balls of wool and we would need to buy a pouffe to put inside of it. NO DONT THINK SO! I bought some wool for some socks I am making for HB and carried on with my second Yoga Sock (I need these finished as my feet get cold when I start Yoga).

Suffolk, TheEnglishRose and I went for lunch after knitting to a pub across the road. We had a nice chat and eat in there and then I took her home. I nipped to the flooring shop and took back the samples we had and had a quick peep in the Charity Furniture shop just in case they had any vanity units in there. They didn't so I came home and finished off my sewing that I need for tomorrow. Huffle had painted my funny cupboard/vanity unit in my bathroom and Inhave to say it looks a lot better. Will it look even better with a nice shiny white sink on top?

The boys came home, did a quick job for me and went on gadgets until dinner time. I FaceTimed Moo and we looked at houses together on the Internet as Moo is planning on moving house.

After dinner we all played Mario Kart, watched TV and went to bed (well the kids did). I don't know what Huffle and I did because it hasn't happened yet (not that that normally stops me!).

 

No comments: