Wednesday 13 May 2015

Goodbye Trampoline-Snot-Buddy-Man

It was the last day for Aunty A and we had a busy day ahead. Smallest spent lots of time with her this morning at breakfast time, looking through his agenda and a map and plotting where they had both been in the world. As they left for school, Small said completely unaided "thank you for visiting us". Bless them, I think they have enjoyed having her here (another kid for them to play with).

This morning we went to aerobics and did a tough workout (I know I will ache tomorrow). At home we had a late breakfast, shower and then a couple of games of Monopoly Deal Millionaire. AA finished her packing and then we went off to pottery.

Today we made Sushi Roll Plates. I don't eat Sushi Rolls but my veggie sausages might fit perfectly on the one I made and I might put AA's in the loft as an upgrade to the Guest Accomodation. She also found time to make a ring holder. I am going to have many things to glaze on week 6. We enjoyed today's session but left a little bit early in order to get to the airport on time. Lovely visit from AA - we had a super time.

Mine
AA's

AA's ring holder.

The traffic wasn't too bad on the way there and I dropped her off at departures (without parking as she is perfectly able to get to where she needs to, being a very experienced traveller). The traffic home was very bad but it did take me just over an hour. I'm not sure how because I was still for ages!

When I got home the boys were playing on their tablets after doing a chore each and Huffle was very stressed after a visit from the TV man who decided to move our dish to a completely different place after the man who came in winter put it on the roof (much to my consternation). Apparently he should never have put it there in Winter as the trees were bare and now they have leaves blocking the signal. Now it is on the side of the barn (the barn I love to photograph!!!). Also, the cables he used were the same ones that 'didn't' work when the last engineer came round. What a bunch of incompetent idiots! Huffle has said that if I am not happy with the placement or if it doesn't work, he will rip the bloody thing down and find a replacement TV provider. To be honest we don't really watch it that much anyway.

We had dinner, watched Ninja UK Warrior and Huffle went off to football for a meeting about the fact that they don't have enough coaches for the Under12's and Under14's. Considering Huffle is already coaching the Under8's he wasn't very pleased that he wasted an hour and a half listening to another idiot trying to get more parents to volunteer.

 

Edit: the new satellite position is NOT working. Huffle is not pleased!

 

2 comments:

AA said...

Spring roll plates, not sushi rolls!

Thank you for a lovely visit with you.

xx

famfa said...

Oh yeah. Don't eat spring rolls either! Thank you for a lovely visit WITH us too he he xx