Wednesday 20 May 2015

More Jugs please.

The weather improved a little today though it started out cool. The pool is looking very clear considering we only just opened it and it appears NOT to be leaking. Smallest's hay fever seems to be over for now (thank goodness) though I may still take him for a test at the doctors so we are more prepared for next year.

Both boys were still fast asleep when Huffle and I got up this morning. Small was very tired after working hard at his football last night. Huffle went in to the office today so it was very quiet, not that I was in much either myself today. After the boys went to school (one in shorts and one in long trousers). I went to aerobics. Much laughter and fun and a workout of course and then I came home and got ready for Pottery.

Today we made a small jug and I made mine into a Maple Syrup jug as we always use our Yorkshire Tea jug when we have pancakes and I wanted one specifically for Maple Syrup - well why not? There was not any time to make anything else but next week we are making a candle holder for outside (I will use it for citronella to keep those pesky mossies away).

I know what you're thinking but I swear the Maple Leaf is just because it's for the Maple Syrup!

I got home just before the boys and we all went up to look at the pool and vacuum it and add the necessary chemicals. Smallest wanted to go in but it was freezing, he managed his toes but that was all.

I made dinner while the boys played on their tablets. Huffle came home and fitted the new hose and sprinkler and added the timer to the pool filter so we don't have to keep switching it on and off - fancy hey?

After dinner we played football and a bit of cricket until Small's friends came and got him for a bike ride. Huffle and I did a bit of weeding and watering.

 

 

 

No comments: