Thursday 6 August 2015

Grumpy Frank VIII

The kids and I played games of Pictureka and Stack 'Em Up this morning after breakfast and they had time on their tablets after a chore each to help me tidy. I did a small bit of sanding in the kitchen and Huffle finished off the small bit in my bathroom (1st coat).

After lunch with Huffle, the boys and I drove to the cinema and watched Pixels. The cinema was empty bar two other people. The only other time I have sat in an empty cinema was when I was heavily pregnant with Small and Huffle and I went to watch Piglets Big Movie (heee heee). The film was quite good - I think Huffle would have liked it more as it had a lot to do with 80's video games. The boys enjoyed it.

We came home and Smallest was sent to the bath by his football coach/physio (Huffle) as his leg was hurting and was struggling walking (Small and I carried him from the cinema). I took Small to change his library book and then went and had a chat with MrsRoyal. It seems we had a Twister/Tornado touch down in the Hamlet a few nights ago when we had that storm. Trees came down and there was a fair bit of damage (no houses though). In a place about 15/20 minutes from here there was huge damage including the John Deere place where they kept their tractors. WOW scary!

I made dinner, we ate and then we went our separate ways to the kids football practice/game.

Huffle edit - Smallest won 5-3 with two more goals for Smallest, taking his season tally to 16. He has two games left to score the four goals he needs to get to the target set by Grandad. It was a tough game for him tonight which is good preparation for his rep game on Saturday.

 

 

 

No comments: